Strength training is useful regardless of age and it’s never too late to start!!
How does strength training help you?
- Increases endurance and strength of the whole body;
- Contributes to the development of muscle mass;
- Helps improve metabolism and helps metabolize excess fat;
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis by supporting the bone system;
- Helps performance athletes improve their strength, endurance and strength;
- Contributes to efficient and correct movement in daily life;
- Decreases the risk of diabetes and stabilizes blood sugar levels;
- Contributes to the regulation of blood pressure;
- Supports the cardiorespiratory system;
- Prevents back pain;
- Tones the body.