Get rid of pain and speed up the body’s recovery with the help of physiotherapy!
What physiotherapy entails
Physiotherapy uses the action of physical factors (massage, electricity, heat, water, etc.) to develop or restore the functionality of parts of the body, affected by injuries, diseases, disabilities or aging.
Physiotherapeutic procedures aim to relieve pain, restore movement, restore after surgery or even avoid surgery. Particular emphasis is placed on improving the mobility of muscles and joints.
Physiotherapy can aid recovery for very different ailments:
- Orthopedic – muscle development, sprains, dislocations, contusions, rehabilitation of fractures, muscle strains or atrophies, scoliosis and incipient kyphosis
- Rheumatology – osteoarthritis (hip osteoarthritis, gonarthrosis, spondylosis), arthritis.
- Neurological – neuralgia, neuromyalgia, lumbosciatica, discopathy.
- Oncology – pain therapy for carcinomas.
- Otorhinolaryngological – sinusitis, rhinitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, etc.
What are the benefits of physiotherapy?
- It is non-invasive and safe, when carried out under the guidance of a specialist;
- In some situations, it may be an alternative to surgery;
- Relieves pain caused by various diseases;
- It is accessible regardless of age;
- It is a rehabilitation solution for many health problems: back and neck pain, spinal or brain diseases resulting from an accident, cardiovascular disease, joint diseases, circulation problems, etc.