Eliminate pain and discomfort with deep oscillating massage!
What is deep oscillating massage
Deep oscillating massage is a non-invasive method of treatment with multiple uses in physiotherapy (including sports), aesthetics, respiratory diseases, open lesions and pre- and postoperative care.
At Superfit you can do a deep oscillating massage with Hivamat Deep Oscillation, a modern device that helps to recover much faster in case of stretching, muscle pain, traumatic injuries, overuse, edema, inflammation, etc. For athletes, it is particularly effective during training, but also after competitions.
How does the Hivamat Deep Oscillation work
Unlike other treatments, the oscillations produced by Hivamat Deep Oscillation have a pleasant intensity, but also have a profound effect on all types of tissues: cutaneous, conjunctival, subcutaneous adipose, muscles, blood vessels, lymphatic vessels.
In the rhythm of the selected frequency, the tissue segment under treatment is electrostatically attracted and then rejected, resulting in a resonant oscillation with a deep and lasting effect. Thus, a recovery of flexibility and mobility between fibers and individual layers is achieved, as well as the development and improvement of tissue irrigation.
What are the benefits of deep oscillating massage?
- It is helpful in the treatment of all types of sports injuries (acute, subacute, chronic), as well as in the case of muscle fever;
- Contributes to post-workout recovery and performance restoration;
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- Stimulates wound healing;
- Detoxifies and improves tissue quality;
- Reduces pain and erythema (redness);
- Works as an anti-aging treatment for the face, neck, décolleté;
- It is effective against cellulite;
- By accelerating the lymphatic circuit, it contributes to the reabsorption of edema;
- Provides faster recovery after surgery, plastic surgery, laser abrasion or other cosmetic surgery.