Improve your sports performance with a sports nutrition program!
Sports nutrition is a modern science that supports amateur and performance
athletes to help them progress.
All over the world, athletes and coaches agree that nutrition plays a very important role in sports, for maximum performance.
What sports nutrition means
- Assessment of nutritional status – what, how and when the athlete eats, eating habits, intolerances and food allergies
- Assessment of body composition and other important parameters
- Compilation of a nutritional program, which takes into account the energy needs of the athlete, the intake of macro and micronutrients, adapted to the type and volume of physical effort
- Advising the athlete so that s/he can make the right choice of food and assess his/her needs (quantitative and qualitative)
- Adjust the diet for weight gain or loss, where appropriate
- Recommendations for hydration and administration of nutritional supplements
- Nutrition and supplementation recommendations before, during and after competitions
- Long-term follow-up of nutritional status and counseling to support the effort and recovery after the effort
What are the benefits of a sports nutrition program?
- You will be better able to support the effort during training and competitions
- You will recover faster between workouts and competitions
- You will be able to achieve and maintain an optimal body weight for your sport
- The risk of injury and illness will be reduced
- You will gain more confidence and you will feel ready for the competition
- Your diet will become better organized and tastier
- You will find out what nutritional supplements it is recommended to use
- You will have better results and progress