Relax and stimulate your body’s natural recovery system through lymphatic drainage!!
What does lymphatic drainage entail?
With both medical and aesthetic benefits, lymphatic drainage stimulates lymph circulation, so that the body’s recovery and defense processes become more efficient.
It is a kind of pleasant massage, without side effects, which uses the pressure applied on the body surface to accelerate the elimination of toxins and to prevent / treat tissue swelling, cellulite intensification or the installation of health problems.
At Superfit you can do lymphatic drainage with the help of Lymphastim, a modern equipment, consisting of a suit that covers the legs and abdomen, connected to a regulation system. The drainage suit has small independent compartments inside, which swell with air during the session and press different parts of the body, from the feet to the upper part, in the direction of lymph circulation.
Find out in this article what the lymphatic system is and how drainage contributes to its proper functioning.
What are the benefits of lymphatic drainage?
- Accelerates the elimination of toxins and the body’s natural regeneration process;
- It relaxes the muscles;
- Due to the stimulation of blood circulation, the skin will have a more toned, firm appearance;
- Decreases inflammation after exertion, injuries or surgery;
- Reduces the sensation of heavy, swollen feet, eliminating water retention;
- It is painless and relaxing;
- The pressure level, the compression sequence and the time can be set according to the needs of each person, at the beginning or even during the session;
- It is possible to deactivate one or more compartments, if the patient cannot withstand the pressure in a certain part of the body.