Do you have back, shoulder or joint pain? Find out if your posture is correct by 3D body analysis!
What is 3D body analysis?
3D body analysis is a modern investigation that provides a three-dimensional image of the body and allows accurate data to be obtained for several parameters.
Shoulder, back or joint pain can be caused by an incorrect posture while walking, sleeping or during office hours. To combat pain, exercise is established by a therapist after analyzing the posture.
At Superfit we perform 3D body evaluation with the professional Fit3D scanner, which in less than 40 seconds performs over 400 accurate measurements. Here are some of them:
- Optical circumference measurements;
- Analysis of the posture of the whole body, from the top to the soles, including the shoulders, hips, knees and ankle positions.
- Assessing the distribution of body weight on the soles (to see if the center of gravity is projected forward / backward or left / right).
- Estimating body fat percentage as well as basal metabolic rate.
See how Fit3D works:
What are the advantages of 3D body analysis with Fit3D?
- It is a fast, non-invasive and painless technology that provides many complex data through a simple body scan.
- It allows the correct identification of posture and mobility problems, which helps to establish a personalized exercise program to combat pain. This way, you will not waste time with unnecessary or even harmful exercises.
- Through successive analyzes, you can see the changes that take place as a result of the physiotherapy or training programs you follow.
- By knowing your posture deficiencies and correcting them, you can prevent serious conditions such as kyphosis – an antero-posterior curvature of the thoracic spine, which affects mobility and is accompanied by pain.
- Unlike other tools that analyze posture, this device evaluates the position of the ears and eyes as a baseline, which provides a clear picture of the position of the head and neck.