Get rid of pain and regain your mobility through kinetotherapy sessions!
What is kinetotherapy?
Also known as recovery gymnastics or medical gymnastics, physical therapy or movement therapy is an important step in recovering and maintaining health, as well as in preventing physical deficiencies.
Kinetotherapy stimulates the body’s adaptation resources through controlled and properly dosed exercise. It focuses on performing the right movements, improving physical performance, increasing endurance, correcting poor posture, increasing joint amplitude and correcting physical deficits.
At Superfit you will have an initial functional evaluation, a personalized kinetotherapy program and a final functional evaluation, to see your results and progress.
Kinetotherapy programs are specially created according to the characteristics of each patient, age, constitution and type of activity and will be closely monitored by a physiotherapist.
What are the benefits of physical therapy?
- Relieves pain;
- Improves mobility;
- Contributes to faster recovery from sports injuries;
- Reduces the risk of injury;
- Corrects static disorders of the musculoskeletal system;
- Increases strength, flexibility and physical exertion;
- Improves balance and coordination disorders;
- Tones muscles;
- Helps regain independence and functionality;
- Helps maintain health;
- Fights the effects of aging and an unhealthy lifestyle.