About Dr. MIHAELA DOBRANICI
I’m Dr. Mihaela Dobranici, primary care physician in Sports Medicine
I graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Iuliu Hatieganu” Cluj Napoca – Faculty of General Medicine.
In 2013 I became a sports medicine specialist, and starting with 2018 I am a primary care physician.
I am passionate about motorsport, the sport I have practiced for many years and artistic gymnastics, the sport that brought me the most beautiful experiences as a doctor in this specialty.
- Professional activity
- Member of the Romanian Society of Sports Medicine 2009 – present
- President of the Medical Commission of the Romanian Federation of Sports Motoring (2013-2014)
- Women’s Olympic Gymnastics Artistic Gymnastics Team – 2014-2017 and Men’s (2017)
- I was part of the medical commission that accompanied the Romanian delegation to the Rio 2016
- Olympic Games, World, European and National Artistic Gymnastics Championships;
- Basic and advanced courses MUSCULOSKELETAL ULTRASOUND – Center for education and research in ultrasonography Cluj Napoca – affiliate of “Jefferson ultrasound research and educational institute" – Philadelphia USA Basic and advanced courses – Medical Taping Concept