Accelerate your recovery after exertion with percussion therapy!
What does percussion therapy entail?
Percussion (or vibration) therapy is a revolutionary treatment that acts deeply on the muscle, using fast and repetitive impulses to stimulate blood flow.
At Superfit you can do percussion therapy with the high-performance G3PRO device, which relaxes the muscles, accelerates recovery and eliminates pain, so that you feel like new after an intense effort. The vibrations improve the venous and lymphatic circulation and help the muscles to return to their original shape faster, speeding up recovery. Due to the depth of the vibrations, percussion therapy is more effective than manual massage.
The G3PRO portable device is equipped with several types of terminations, specially designed to provide a firm massage to large muscle groups, in more sensitive areas, in the lower back, etc. Thus, during therapy, you will feel a pleasant sensation of muscle relaxation.
See the G3PRO in action!
What are the benefits of percussion therapy?
- Accelerates recovery after exertion – a particularly important element to achieve sports performance;
- After an intense workout, G3PRO acts in depth, eliminating muscle fever, cramps and pain;
- It can be used safely on many areas of the body, including the back, legs, arms, shoulders;
- It takes only 30 seconds per muscle group to increase strength, flexibility and coordination;
- The therapy can be customized according to the patient's needs, the device having several speeds and accessories for various muscle groups.